Zoned 100% Natural Talalay Latex
Z™ Talalay Latex pillows are created through an eco friendly manufacturing process using latex derived from sustainable rubber trees. The milky sap tapped from these tropical trees is whipped, poured into a mold, chilled, and finally heated to set the unique foam consistency. The zoned technology combines comfort and support by way of a pin-core design configured to cradle your head while providing your neck and shoulders with needed support. Due to its proprietary production process, Talalay is the most resilient and consistent latex.
Z™ Talalay Latex instantly conforms to your body movements, providing the most consistent support. Unlike traditional pillow materials, Z™ Talalay Latex is resilient, maintains it’s original form and never needs fluffing. Talalay latex is breathable and helps maintain a comfortable sleeping temperature. Latex is naturally antimicrobial, mildew proof and dust mite resistant making it one of the most hypoallergenic and comfortable pillows available.
People have different body types and varying preferences. As such, Z™ Talalay latex pillows are available in king and queen sizes, high and low profiles and firm and plush densities. Malouf Fine Linens™ is the only company in the world that offers Talalay pillows in these extensive options and varieties.
- - 100% Natural Talalay latex, no synthetic additives
- - Pin-core design provides zoned support
- - Unique foam consistency offers superior pressure relief
- - Naturally hypoallergenic – antimicrobial, dust mite resistant, and mildew proof
- - Luxuriously soft, embossed velour cover is removable for laundering
- - Available in king and queen sizes, high and low profiles, firm and plush densities
- - 5-Year Warranty